Article Template Sample
Abstract should be in paragraph form and comprising of 150 to 250 words which must clearly state purpose of research, design/methodology, findings, and practical implications, contribution/originality of work, keywords and paper type. It should be on one paragraph and not more. It is better not to use abbreviations in the abstracts.
KEYWORDS: About 4 to 6 keywords are recommended in the manuscript.
This portion must clearly state background of study, significance and uniqueness of work, scope of study, the broader problem area or research question under study and conclusion.
2. LITERATURE REVIEW
This portion must include references of various previous studies that must meet quality standard and that must not be quoted similarly to avoid copying of eminent material. Avoid copy-pasting already published material as society follows strict plagiarism policy. You can cite writers like this (Jefri, 2013) or like this (Drucker, 2012; Robbins, 2013).
This portion must include the type of research that has been conducted whether qualitative or quantitative.
This portion must include the original findings of the work with clearly stating results and comprehensively discussing these results in light of previous researches
5. CONCLUSION & DISCUSSION
This portion includes and suggestions or recommendations that author(s) can provide to support their work generality and application. As this is not mandatory portion author(s) can exclude this part if not consider it as necessary.
Author(s) should follow like these examples below:
Gee, J. (1990). Social linguistics and literacies: Ideology in discourses, Philadelphia, Falmer.
Hedgcock, J. (2002). Toward a socioliterate approach to second language teacher education, Journal of Modern Management , Vol. 86, Issue 23, pp 299–317.
Mehr, E., Jafari, S., & Madani, M. (2013). The Development of a New Modern Economics Policy, Journal of Modern Management and Foresight, Vol.1, Issue 2, pp 145-167.
Angelova, M., Gunawardena, D., & Volk, D. (2006). Peer teaching and learning: Co- constructing language in a dual language first grade, Language and Education, Vol. 20, Issue. 12, pp173–90.
4 or more Authors(Book)
Bailey et al. (1996). The language learners autobiography: Examining the apprenticeship of Observation, Teacher learning in language teaching, New York: Cambridge.
Bailey et al. (1996). The language learners autobiography: Examining the apprenticeship of Observation, In D. Freeman & J.C. Richards (Eds.), Teacher learning in language teaching. New York: Cambridge.
Dichter, T. (1999). Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Micro finance: Past, Present & Future (Accessed 20th September 2009) Available from: http://www.esd.worldbank.org/html/esd/agr/sbp/end/ngo.htm
Paper Format (Check List)
Please reform the formatting of your paper based on following notes and then submit your paper:
- Use only Cambria font.
- 2. cm for left and right of an A4 paper format should be taken.
- Before any Head title (Abstract, Introduction, and …) should be a space.
- Introduction, Method, Conclusion… should be numbered.
- Font size of paper title is 16 bold; and it should be in capital letters
- Font size for author(s) names is 12 bold; and they should be in capital letters
- Font size for main heading is 11 bold , and they should be in capital letters.
- Font size for sub heading is 12 and normal; and they should be in capital letters
- Font size for text is 11 normal.
- Font size for figures and tables headings is 11 .
- Font size for inside of the table and figure is 10 normal.
- Paragraphs must be aligned adjusted.
- Figures should be in high quality format.
- For the references make sure to use all citations referred in the text; and mark all citations in the paper with Dark Blue 80 %.
- Hole in the beginning of each paragraph is not allowed.
- The corresponding author should be marked by a * in the author name and also affiliation.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been previously published, nor is it submitted for another journal for review.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- IJMMF follows open access policy, so it publishes the full text of each accepted paper so that all other readers can freely access to papers.
- Authors agree that there is no conflict of interests over the submitted papers.
- Any paper submitted to IJMMF if accepted can not be withdrawn;
- IJMMF holds the right to publish the papers in the next forthcoming issue based on its policies and time table.
This journal does not charge for submission.
The publishing fee is 100 USD.
IJMMF puts paper in a fast peer review process immediately after submission. IJMMF avoidS long process of review-publication and instantly makes online finalized papers in the current issue. The paper is revised and proofread by IJMMF automatically after acceptance and receive of publishing fee.